Santa’s Stash is back. That jolly old elf has dropped off a giant box of money, and now it’s your job to guess how much is in it.
The sealed glass box contains a super secret amount of bills and change. Only Santa and his elves at First Bank Kansas know how much is in the box.
Meridian Media and the Smoky Hill Museum have teamed up to give you a chance to guess how much money is in the heavily guarded loot box every single day it is out.
So where will it be? Check it out here:
- 11/14 12-2pm Smoky Hill Museum
- 11/17 4-6pm Vanderbilts
- 11/18 3-5pm Smoky Hill Museum
- 11/21 1-3pm First Bank Kansas
- 11/27 12-2pm City Plumbing
- 11/28 4-6pm Vanderbilt’s
- 11/29 12-2pm Pioneer Farm and Ranch
- 11/30 11:30-1:30 First National Bank of Hope in Hope
- 12/1 1-3pm First National Bank of Hope in Miltonvale
- 12/4 11-1pm Vanderbilt’s
- 12/5 3-5pm B&K Prescription Shop
- 12/6 4-6pm Pioneer Farm and Ranch
- 12/7 12-2pm First National Bank of Hope in Herrington
- 12/8 3-5pm Commercial Tire
If you’re the closest guesser of the day, you’ll be a finalist to win the whole stash at the grand finale.