Salina Crime Log 2/26/2016
- Sometime between February 19th and February 22nd a trailer containing multiple tools was stolen from a home under construction at 2308 Brookfield Court. Total loss is estimated at $2,585
- On February 18th between 2pm and 4pm a trailer containing two table saws and scaffolding was stolen from a construction business at 851 E. North Street. Total loss is estimated at $10,000.
- On February 22nd between midnight and 1:00 in the afternoon, an 18 foot flatbed trailer was stolen from 1200 W. Crawford. Total loss is estimated at $2,000.
- Sometime between 11pm on February 23rd and 8am on February 24th, keys were taken from inside a home at 1202 Stack and a a 2002 Jeep Liberty was stolen. Total loss is estimated at $5,000
- On December 12th, 2015, a fraudulent check was used to purchase a Whirlpool washer, dryer, and dishwasher from Menard’s at 805 Virginia. Total loss is $1,795.
Copyright © Alpha Media, 2016. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story or website may be reproduced without Alpha Media’s express consent.