As Festival-goers pack for all their River Festival and “Salina’s Summertime Feast” fun this week, here some reminders of what to bring and what to leave behind:
- The Festival’s five entrance gates open to the public at 10 a.m. Friday through Sunday, June 14-16 and 4 p.m. on Thursday, June 13. NO general Festival attendees will be permitted before those times. There is no early setup in the Festival stage areas by vendors, volunteers or the public. Volunteers reporting for early shifts should come to the Mulberry Street gate wearing their Festival admission Button.
- Coolers with snacks and beverages are permitted. NO glass containers of any kind are allowed.
- Shade umbrellas are allowed behind designated and marked sight lines only. No canopy tents of any kind are allowed anywhere in the park by the general public.
- No pets on-grounds. Authorized, designated service animals permitted.
- No bicycles are allowed within the park.
- Guest services returning to the River Festival include the EMS First Aid Center, a fully staffed mobile-device Nex-Tech Wireless charging station near Stage II, a Baby Station, Ident-A-Kid services and Lost & Found. Shuttles from various points in the Tony’s Pizza Events Center parking lots to Festival grounds are wheelchair-accessible. See the Festival Program on-site or http://www.riverfestival.com/pdfs/festivalmap.pdfor guest-service locations and details.
Helpful final reminders about what to bring or not bring also can be found at riverfestival.com/visitorinfo.cfm.