The City of Salina monitors the National Weather Service and the Mulberry Creek may be expected to reach flood levels during the next few days.
The city of Salina tells KSAL News the following roads will be closed, if needed:
1. West Diamond Drive from North 9th Street to Tressin Road.
2. Gold Street from North 9th Street to North 5th Street.
3. North 9th Street between Euclid Avenue and I-70.
4. Stimmel Road from North 9th Street to North Ohio Street.
5. North 5th Street from Euclid Avenue to Stimmel Road.
6. K-140 (old US-40) from North Street to West State Street.
7. West State Street from North Street to K-140 (old US-40)
The city will also be monitoring North Ohio Street between the levee and I-70. North Ohio may also need to be closed if conditions worsen.
Any closed roads listed will reopen when the flood water recedes and the road conditions are suitable for use by the traveling public.