Kansas Congressman Tim Huelskamp will be joined by three fellow conservative Republican legislators from across the country on Monday for a whirlwind series of town hall meetings across Kansas. According to Huelskamp’s office, the group will host meetings in four communities.
The tour will make stops at the following locations:
- What: Second Amendment & Our Constitutional Rights TownHall
When: 9:30-10:30 AM
Location: Patriot Outfitters, 206 Maple Hill Road, Saint Marys, KS 66536.
- What: National Security & Veterans TownHall
When: 12:00-1:00 PM
Location: American Legion, 201 E 4th St, Junction City, KS 66441
- What: Energy & Agriculture TownHall
When: 4:00-5:00 PM
Location: McPherson Opera House, 219 S Main St, McPherson, KS 67460
- What: IRS & Hillary Clinton TownHall
When: 6:00-7:00 PM
Location: Martinelli’s Little Italy, 158 S Santa Fe Ave, Salina, KS 67401
The Kansas Congressman will be joined by:
- Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio, Chairman of the House Freedom Caucus and a national spokesman on conservative issues. He served on the Benghazi Committee and as Member of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, he has taken on the IRS and Planned Parenthood.
- Rep. Jim Bridenstine of Oklahoma, serves on the House Armed Services Committee, served our country in the Navy and still serves in the Naval Reserves and is a leader in supporting our troops. Bridenstine also sponsored legislation to stop any bill from coming to the floor for 72 hours to give Members of Congress time to read it.
- Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, served our country in the Army and still serves in the National Guard and is a leader in calling on Congress to take on ISIS. Before he ran for office, Perry started and ran his own business, a mechanical contracting firm.
All of the events are free and open to the public.