There have been 2 more COVID-19 related deaths in Saline County and 7 new cases.
According to the Saline County Health Department there have been 423 total cases with 72 of them currently active. There have been 342 people who have recovered and now 9 people who have died.
Salina Regional Health Center reports that they have 2 hospitalized COVID-19 patients.
According to the Kansas Department of Health & Environment, there are now 35,890 cases and 411 deaths statewide. This information can be found at https://www.coronavirus.kdheks.gov/.
- Some counties are reporting calls of someone pretending to be from the Election Office trying to register you to vote over the phone. Voters must do this online at www.voteks.org or in person at their local Election Office. Please do not give your personal information out over the phone. Also, during election times candidates or political action committees mail out campaign information about candidates and sometimes it includes applications to vote by mail. The Saline County Clerk/Election office will not call you to register you over the phone. To check the status of your voter registration or your Advance Ballot by Mail application go to https://myvoteinfo.voteks.org/voterview/. Ballots will begin being mailed October 14, 2020 for the November 3, 2020 General Election.
Here is what you can do to help us to stop the spread:
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Wear masks in public spaces both indoor and outdoor as required by City Ordinance and County Resolution
- Maximize physical distance (6 feet or more) in public settings
- Avoid socializing with large groups
- High-risk individuals should only leave the house for essential needs
- Wash your hands frequently