In an effort to protect its patients, visitors and employees during influenza season, Salina Regional Health Center implemented visitor restrictions effective until further notice. The following restrictions apply:
– DO NOT visit if you are ill or have any signs and symptoms of influenza (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat, muscle aches, fatigue).
– Immediate family members only. Infants/small children are discouraged from visiting.
– Persons with compromised immune systems or pulmonary complications should visit only if absolutely necessary.
– Any visitor noted to have influenza-like symptoms will be given a mask and asked to leave the facility.
– In the Birth Center, visitors should be immediate family only. Siblings that are not showing signs of illness will be allowed to visit.
– Compassionate exceptions to these restrictions may be warranted and will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Visitors are asked to wash their hands often, before entering a patient room and prior to leaving the facility. Sinks with soap and waterless hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout