Between June 19th and June 28th, unknown suspect(s) burglarized an outbuilding located in the 7000 block of E. Assaria Road, in rural Saline County.
Numerous items were stolen including:
- An unknown brand, yellow Arc welder
- Tool box with misc. hand tools and plumbing tools
- A Milwaukee cordless drill
- An acetylene torch with hoses
- A Stihl chain saw
- A Remington 22-250 rifle
- A Winchester 30/30 rifle
- Approximately 1000 rounds of 22-250 ammunition
- Approximately 40 rounds of 30/30 ammunition
Total loss is estimated to be over $3300.00.
If you have any information concerning who attempted to commit this crime, call Crimestoppers at 825-TIPS, text SATIPS to CRIMES (274637), or visit www.pd.salina.org and follow Crimestoppers link to submit a web tip. You may receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 and you are not required to give your name.