Kansas Lottery players, like players everywhere, are talking about Mega Millions and making sure they have their tickets for the next drawing.
No ticket matched all numbers in the Mega Millions drawing Friday night, meaning the jackpot is now $654 million (cash option $372.6 million), just short of setting a new record. The largest Mega Millions jackpot ever was $656 million, hit March 30, 2012 and split among winners in Kansas, Illinois and Maryland. The next Mega Millions drawing will be Tuesday.
Other jackpots are also generating excitement. The Powerball jackpot players will be trying to capture Wednesday night is an estimated $345 million ($199 cash option) after no ticket matched all numbers in the Saturday night drawing.
The Lotto America jackpot also rolled over the weekend. Any player who matches all numbers Wednesday night will win $9.6 million ($5.53 million cash option).
A Super Kansas Cash ticket that matches all numbers Monday night will win a cash jackpot estimated at $3.01 million, the fifth largest jackpot for that game. A record $3.62 million jackpot was claimed July 29, 2017.
How long have jackpots been rolling?
- Mega Millions last hit July 24, 2018
- Powerball last hit August 11, 2018
- Lotto America last hit May 5, 2018
- Super Kansas Cash last hit January 10, 2018
What does it cost to play?
- Mega Millions $2 per play, $3 with Megaplier, $3 Just the Jackpot (two plays for a chance to win the jackpot prize only)
- Powerball $2 per play, $3 with Power Play
- Lotto America $1 per play, $2 with All Star Bonus
- Super Kansas Cash $1 for two plays