A new discount retail store is planning a grand opening in Salina next week.
Marshalls, one of the nation’s largest off-price retailers, will open.
The new store in Salina will open on October 30th, from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Planned events include giveaways, gift card prizes, and more.
STORE FACTS & FEATURES
• Location: 2450 South 9th Street
• 24,000 square feet
• Regular store hours:
o 9:30a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday-Saturday
o 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Sundays
• Designer fashion at unbelievable prices
• THE CUBE: A hip, in-store boutique of contemporary fashions
• Shoe Mega Shop: Featuring designer and brand name shoes for the whole family
• Bright and fresh in-store experience every time you shop
• Single queue checkout for faster shopping
In addition to providing a new shopping option for local residents, the new store will add approximately 60 full- and part-time jobs to the area.
Marshalls has more than 900 stores currently operating in 43 states and Puerto Rico.