Garage Fire Destroys SUV, Jukeboxes

KSAL StaffOctober 28, 2019

A garage burns to the ground in Brookville over the weekend.

According to Saline County Sheriff Roger Soldan, Firefighters from Rural Fire District #3 were sent to 302 W. Anderson Street around 10:30pm Saturday night after a detached garage at the residence was engulfed in flames.

Deputies say no one was injured in the blaze but a 1999 Chevy Tahoe was destroyed along with two jukeboxes plus a TV and stereo. Owner, Beverly Francis told investigators that they had used a space heater inside the structure that day but were certain it had been turned off.

Total loss and damage is estimated at $28,000.

Photos courtesy of Saline Co. Sheriff’s Office

Copyright © Rocking M Media, 2020. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced without Rocking M Media’s express consent.

CATEGORIES :

COMMENTS



STAY IN TOUCH!

GET OUR APP!

LATEST POSTS

Gov. Kelly Announced Reor...
January 17, 2020Comments
Vandals Shatter Windows
January 17, 2020Comments
Salina To Celebrate King ...
January 17, 2020Comments
Governor’s Budget C...
January 17, 2020Comments

LATEST TWEETS

Read all tweets
© 2007 - 2020 - EEO  - KDJM  - KABI  - KSAL-AM  - KSAL-FM  - KVOB  - KYEZ  - KZUH