Salina, KS

Now: 26 °

Currently: Cloudy

Hi: 36 ° | Lo: 17 °

BREAKING NEWS

Candle Blamed for Falun Fire

KSAL StaffMay 29, 2018
Saline County Sheriff truck

A candle left burning in the kitchen was the cause of a fire that caused extensive smoke damage at a home in Falun.

Saline County Sheriff Roger Soldan tells KSAL News, that crews from Rural Fire District #2 responded to a house at 141 N. Main Street on Sunday about 11:15am after the resident came home and saw smoke pouring out.

Firefighters contained the blaze to the kitchen but smoke damage occurred throughout the house. Damage is estimated at $60,000.

No one was hurt.

Copyright © Rocking M Media, 2019. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced without Rocking M Media’s express consent.

CATEGORIES :

COMMENTS

STAY IN TOUCH!

GET OUR APP!

LATEST POSTS

Another Award Won by Sali...
February 19, 2019Comments
Gov. Kelly Tabs Burghart ...
February 19, 2019Comments
State Lawmaker Resigns
February 19, 2019Comments
Car Stolen with Spare Key
February 19, 2019Comments

LATEST TWEETS

Read all tweets
© 2007 - 2019 - EEO  - KDJM  - KABI  - KSAL-AM  - KSAL-FM  - KVOB  - KYEZ  - KZUH