Nearly two-dozen Kansas grocery store pharmacies, including two in Salina, have been selected to serve as COVID-19 vaccination sites, and are now making appointments..
Twenty-two Dillons pharmacy locations across the state will take part in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Partnership plan. Ten Dillons locations in Wichita as well as stores in Topeka, Lawrence, Hutchinson, Salina, Derby, Andover and Manhattan will receive a limited number of doses each week starting on February 11th.
According to Dillons, they have been asked to expand their capabilities in scheduling appointments and new locations as supply grows.
- 8828 W. 13th St. (13th and Tyler)
- 7707 E. Central (Central and Rock)
- 4747 S. Broadway (47th and Broadway)
- 3932 W. 13th St. (13th and West)
- 10222 W. 21st (21st and Maize)
- 3211 S. Seneca (32nd and Seneca)
- 2244 N. Rock Rd. Ct. (21st and Rock)
- 10515 W. Central (Central and Maize)
- 1910 W. 21st Street North (21st and Amidon)
- 5500 E. Harry (Harry and Edgemoor)
- 6829 SW 29th St (29th and Urish)
- 800 N.W. 25th (North Topeka)
- 2010 S.E. 29th (29th and California)
- 4701 West 6th (6th and Wakarusa)
- 1015 W. 23rd (23rd and Naismith)
- 206 W. 5th St. (5th and Adams)
- 3200 Plaza East Dr. (30th Street Dillons)
- 2350 Planet Ave. (Planet Ave Dillons)
- 1235 E. Cloud Street (Cloud & Ohio)
- 1624 N. Rock Road (Derby Dillons Marketplace)
- 225 East Cloud (Andover Dillons Marketplace)
- 1101 Westloop Place (Westloop Dillons)
Dillons pharmacies expect to have vaccine in hand February 11th and will begin allowing appointments via the online scheduler at www.dillons.com/covidvaccine. Appointments are mandatory to receive a vaccine.
These vaccines will be administered following the specific phased guidelines active in each county at the time of release as determined by each local health department. Visit www.CDC.gov/coronavirus or www.dillons.com/covidvaccine for the most current guidelines.
If appointments are made by individuals outside the local county guidance, we are required to cancel the appointment and turn away individuals who show up and do not meet the criteria.