The Christmas Festival and Parade of Lights is hands-down one of Salinas biggest traditions. Organizers say it’s a day full of hearty laughter, jolly faces, candy cane smiles and warm hearts.
This year will mark 30 years of the event. The 2021 event is scheduled for Saturday. It will again include a full day of events culminating with the popular parade of lights.
- Write a Letter to Santa at Streit Sandblasting 12 – 6
- Make your own Christmas Cards at the Salina Art Center 11 -5
- Free Cookie Decorating Kits to Go from the Bank of Tescott 1-3 (outside Martinelli’s”
- Pictures with Santa at Sharp Performance 12 – 6
- A Live Nativity by Immanuel Luther Church 3:30 / 4:30 (Pioneer President’sPlace parking lot)
- Animals from Rolling Hills Zoo at The Flower Nook 4-6
- Pre-Parade of Lights Performance outside Stiefel Theatre 5:15
- Parade of Lights 6:00