There are 14 new positive COVID-19 cases in Saline County that have been identified since Monday.
According to the Saline County Health Department the total for the county is now 255, with 107 cases currently active. The agency says 145 people have recovered and there have been 3 deaths.
According to the Kansas Department of Health & Environment, there are now 20,933 cases and 299 deaths statewide. This information can be found at https://www.coronavirus.kdheks.gov/.
- KDHE has amended its travel quarantine list. Individuals need to quarantine for 14 days upon their return to Kansas if you have traveled to:
Authorities will continue to communicate the same public health messages on what you can do to slow the spread:
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Wear masks in public settings
- Maximize physical distance (6 feet or more) in public settings
- Avoid socializing with large groups
- High-risk individuals should only leave the house for essential needs
- Wash your hands frequently