A new Smoky Hill River website is now online.
According to Salina Arts and Humanities, the new River Festival website at riverfestival.com, in partnership with local businesses Mr. Freeland Design and WCCiT is now online.
Found at the same, easy-to-remember URL, the new website offers longtime Festival fans and newcomers these features:
- Colorful content, to give a vibrant picture of all the Festival offers.
- Easy, mobile-friendly navigation, to help fans and visitors find their Festival favorites or new things to love, before they come or once they’re in Salina or Oakdale Park.
- A trendy, intuitive design and a fast-and-fun user experience.
- Users can search for favorite artists or performers, types of food, art by medium, musicians by stage and more.
- Festival fans will be able to order Festival wristbands, T-shirts, GCs and more, in advance.
- Convenient links and forms, so artists, performers, and vendors can readily apply.
- Content designed to welcome Festival first-timers, cultural tourists, or business travelers not yet familiar with Salina, including links to key Visit Salina
- All Festival-savvy social media available at your fingertips, as an extension of the easy-to-find riverfestival.com website.
- A fun way to invite out-of-town family & friends to come to Salina to enjoy the Festival’s 45th-anniversary celebration in 2021.
“The updated website positively reflects the energy and beauty of the River Festival,” says SAH Director Brad Anderson, “I think long-time Festival attendees and first-time visitors will love the new look and feel that is offered.”