It’s shaping up to be one of the busiest First Friday events ever in Salina. It starts with one of the biggest equine events in the Midwest and ends with a one man band.
First Friday events began at 9:00 Friday morning and last through 11:30 Friday night.
First Friday Night Live programming for March 6th is scheduled as follows. Events are listed chronologically, to encourage patrons to visit as many locations as possible.
- Equifest* 9:00 am – 7:30 pm | Tony’s Pizza Events Center | 800 The Midway
- Close to Home by Maleta Forsberg | Exhibition 11:00 am – 9:00 pm | Salina Country Club | 2101 E Country Club Rd
- Lost Treasure of Jesse James* 3:00 pm – 5:00pm | Salina Art Cinema | 150 S Santa Fe Ave
- 30 Artists | Artist Reception 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm | Gallery 708 | Salina Public Library | 301 W Elm St
- Western Roots: Cowboy Poetry, Music & Comedy 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm | Salina Art Center | 242 S Santa Fe Ave
- Noah Wellbrock-Talley | Music by Bryson Thomas | Artist Reception 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm | Visual Voices at UU Gallery | 901 Beatrice St
- March Madness: Art at The Nook 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm | The Flower Nook | 208 E Iron Ave
- New Horizons by Darren Morawitz | Artist Reception 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm | Peaceful Body Wellness Retreat | 148 S Santa Fe Ave
- Acoustic Showcase by Taylor Kline, Ellyria and Falling Walrus 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm | Ad Astra Books & Coffee House | 141 N Santa Fe Ave
- Junie B. Jones is Not a Crook* 7:30 pm | Salina Community Theatre | 303 E Iron Ave
- Brody Buster’s One Man Band 8:30 pm – 11:30 pm | The Voo | 249 N Santa Fe Ave
*Ticket is required for admission
For more information, check-out the SalinaAE.com online “entertainment and more” calendar.
Friday Night Live is an arts and entertainment series designed to increase local and visitor attendance and participation in arts-related events and to strengthen partnerships in the downtown arts district and satellite locations throughout Salina.