There are 39 new positive COVID-19 cases in Saline County.
According to the Saline County Health Department there have now been 987 total cases, with 118 cases that are currently active. There are 856 people who have recovered, and a total of 13 deaths.
Salina Regional Health Center reports they have 7 hospitalized COVID-19 patients.
According to the Kansas Department of Health & Environment, there are now 72,968 cases and 872 deaths statewide. This information can be found at https://www.coronavirus.kdheks.gov/.
The Kansas Housing Resources Corporation has created the Kansas Eviction Prevention Program. This program is designed to decrease evictions and increase housing stability by assisting landlords and tenants experiencing financial hardship due to the COVID pandemic.
Here is what you can do to help us to stop the spread:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms or are ill
- Wear masks in public spaces as required by City Ordinance and County Resolution
- Maximize physical distance (6 feet or more) in public settings
- Avoid socializing with large groups
- High-risk individuals should only leave the house for essential needs
- Wash your hands frequently