There are 10 new COVID-19 cases in Saline County.
According to the Saline County Health Department, there have been a total of 404 cases, with 55 of them currently active. There have been 342 people who have recovered and 7 people who have died.
Salina Regional Health Center last reported that they have 5 hospitalized COVID-19 residents are hospitalized.
According to the Kansas Department of Health & Environment, there are now 33,885 cases and 402 deaths statewide. This information can be found at https://www.coronavirus.kdheks.gov/.
The Kansas Department of Commerce was allocated nearly $140 million dollars to provide businesses with grants through CARES Act funding. These grants will be provided to businesses to address a variety of needs. For more information visit their website https://www.kansascommerce.gov/covidrelief/.
Here is what you can do to help us to stop the spread:
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Wear masks in public spaces both indoor and outdoor as required by City Ordinance and County Resolution
- Maximize physical distance (6 feet or more) in public settings
- Avoid socializing with large groups
- High-risk individuals should only leave the house for essential needs
- Wash your hands frequently