Solvent Sparks Fire
KSAL Staff - September 28, 2016 11:41 am
The Salina Fire Department responded to a blaze that was sparked by a container of solvent at a business on Tuesday afternoon.
According to Saline County Undersheriff Roger Soldan, firefighters were called to the distribution center at Advance Auto, 3633 S.9th at 3:55pm Tuesday.
Soldan says a five gallon bucket of solvent dropped off a pallet while someone was transporting it on a forklift.
Damages have not been totaled from the fire, smoke and water damage after the sprinkler system activated.
There were no injuries reported.