Salina Police Log 3-30-2016
KSAL Staff - March 30, 2016 11:15 am
Several burglaries, a stolen truck, and a stolen turbo actuator from a truck engine highlight Wednesday’s Salina Police Log.
- Saline County Sheriff Deputies recovered a stolen truck Tuesday. An orange truck that was stolen back on March 8th from a rural area on Lightville Road was recovered Tuesday morning in the 100 Block of E. Beloit in Salina. The cab of the truck had been painted white.
- A burglary was reported at Midwest Gutter at 248 N. Chicago in Salina. Sometime between 5pm on Monday and 7:30am Tuesday, locks were cut on three different trailers. A tool box with assorted hand tools it was taken, as were five different 100 foot extension cords. Total loss and damage is estimated at $245.
- A burglary was reported at C&C Auto and 732 N. Broadway. Sometime between 6pm Monday and 8:45am Tuesday a window was broke to gain entry to the office facility. Items taken include a large speaker box / amp, a charger, a metal milk crate, and a chainsaw. Total loss and damage is estimated at $560.
- Keys, and a truck were reported stolen from Commercial Tire Center at 2144 W. Crawford. Sometime between 9pm and 9:10pm Monday keys taken from inside the business and a white 2014 F150 truck was stolen from the parking lot. Total loss is estimated at $30,120.
- A theft was reported from MHC Kenworth at 2301 N. Ohio. Sometime between Saturday at 5pm and Tuesday at 9am a hole was cut in a fence to gain entry to the lot. A turbo actuator was stolen from the engine of a 2016 Kenworth truck. Wire harnesses were damaged as well. Total loss and damage is estimated at $6,000.