Man Electrocuted By Downed Powerline
Associated Press - June 16, 2013 10:56 pm
A suburban Kansas City woman has snared her own home improvement TV show, co-starring her father.
A 27-year-old Shawnee man has died after he was electrocuted by a downed power line.
Nicholas Moeder was in a Kansas City, Kan., park early Sunday when he tripped over the live power line and became entangled in it.
Lt. Kelli Bailiff with the Wyandotte County Sheriff’s Office says a friend tried to pull Moeder away from the live power line, but kept getting shocked and was unable free him.
She says the heavy storms that hit the Kansas City area Saturday evening are believed to have knocked down the power line.
Associated Press information from: The Kansas City Star