KSALLINK.com
Mike Losik - Farm Bureau Financial Services
Smoky Hill Expo

Firefighters Extinguish Small Fire In Salina Home

KSAL Staff - January 7, 2014 5:51 pm

dryer fire

Firefighters make quick work of a small fire in North Salina Tuesday evening.

Crews were called just after 5:00 to the report of a fire in a laundry room inside a home at  818 West Iron. First responders discovered a fire in a dryer.

Fire officials at the scene told KSAL News that the fire was quickly extinguished. Though smoke filled the home, there was no major damage. Firefighters ventilated the smoke out of the home before leaving.

There were no injuries.

City of Salina