Final Weekend Of Summer At Kenwood Cove
KSAL Staff - August 16, 2013 6:51 am
The 5th Annual Pooch Plunge event in the wave pool and lazy river is Monday evening from 5 till 8.
It’s another sign that summer is nearly over. This weekend is the final weekend for Salinas Kenwood Cove waterpark before it closes for the season.
The waterpark will be open normal hours on Saturday and Sunday.
After closing Sunday, Kenwood Cove will open one final time Monday evening for a final year-end special event. The 5th Annual Pooch Plunge event in the wave pool and lazy river is from 5 till 8. Admission is $5 for adults and dogs get in free.
There are a few rules to remember, which include:
* Only owners and their dogs will be allowed in water.
* Owners are limited to two dogs each.
* Children under 16 are not allowed in pool.
* Dogs need proof of vaccination.
* Female dogs in heat are not allowed.
* Keep dogs on a leash while not in the water.
* Owners must clean up after their dogs.
* No dangerous dogs as outlined by the City ordinance passed on August 9, 2004.