Excite-Up Your Life!
Joan Jerkovich - March 13, 2014 7:00 am
Explore what excites, exhilarates, and empowers you by tackling this list for “Discovering Your Passion”!
ü Get Curious!
- Explore, be curious, and create your bucket list of things you have to do or try in life before you get too tired to even care.
ü Dig deep!
- Explore a little deeper and do your research on those things that peak your interest. If they still hold your interest, you’re ready for step #3…
ü Jump off the cliff!
- Take that leap of faith and give your new discovery a try. What do you have to lose?
ü It’s never as good as the first time?
- Tried it, been there, done that? If the turn-on was fleeting and what you thought was going to continue to excite you turns in to “it’s never as good as the first time”, then it’s time to tackle the next step…
ü If the passion dries up, move on!
- …try something new…try something else…duh!
ü Throw it against the wall to see if it sticks!
- Finding your passion is like throwing the cooked spaghetti against the wall to see if it’s done. When it’s done, when you’ve cooked your idea enough that it works for you, it sticks.
ü You’ll know it when you find it!
- Bottom line: You’re going to know it when you find it and if you’re lucky you’ll experience those moments of pure joy and bliss in the process! Lucky you…I want me some o’ that!
Take a mini fun-break and listen to the Podcast, “Discover Your Passion”!The Joan Jerkovich Show News Radio 1150 KSAL Saturdays @ 6:00 am CST Podcast posts to KSAL.com Mondays