Don’t Let A Fear Of Failure, Keep You From Living Your Best Life!
Joan Jerkovich - November 16, 2015 11:37 am
If you find yourself so scared of making a mistake that you never take on a new venture. Or, you hesitate to enter the game unless you are assured of winning the gold medal, you may be challenged by a “fear of failure”.
Do you recognize your fears in any of these clues?
• Reluctance to try new things
• Avoidance of new experiences
• Resistance to challenge yourself
• Putting off tasks, a.k.a. procrastination
• Discomfort with the anxiety of a new adventure
• Failure to follow through with plans and goals
• Avoiding things that can’t be completed to perfection
• Negative self-talk and low self esteem
Face it! Embrace it! Work to face your fears by:
• Laying to rest the fear of the unknown
• Considering all possible outcomes
• Maping out your Plan B
• Building confidence by thinking positive
• Tamping down the negative self-talk
Take action! Face your fears and live your life to its fullest!
Ask anyone famous and successful and they will tell you that success is always littered with failure. Why should your path be any easier or mistake-free? Motivate yourself to move forward by thinking of all the life lessons you will learn along the way, even when failure befalls you.
So, put on your brave face and embrace the newest adventure in your life!
Don’t let the difficulties of your past, or fear, dictate your future or keep you from living your best life! Listen to “The Joan Jerkovich Show” this weekend for how to live successfully even when faced with challenges. Then, hear how to RELEASE AND DEFLECT NEGATIVE ENERGY put out by the negative people you encounter. Listen as “Your Life Coach” brings you “Empowering Talk Radio” this Saturday from 6-8am then Sunday from 9-10pm on 1150 KSAL.
Click HERE to anonymously send Joan your question!
Newly Available for Purchase: