Are You A Hoarder Or Collector? Top 8 Items People Hoard
Joan Jerkovich - November 18, 2016 12:30 pm
Are you a hoarder, or do you just “collect” things? What is the difference?
- Takes pride in their possessions
- Experiences joy in displaying their collections
- Enjoys talking about their collectables
- Keeps their collected items well organized and displayed
- Feels satisfied when adding to their collection
- Effectively budgets their time spent collecting for their displays
- Effectively budgets the amount of money spent on their collections
Psychological Benefits Of De-Cluttering Your Life. Helping Hoarder Mom. Woman Struggles To Control Clutter. Joan’s Advice For Letting Go Of Clutter. LISTEN to these topics on “The Joan Jerkovich Show,” this Saturday from 6-7am; or Sunday from 9-10pm. Listen to 1150 KSAL as “Your Life Coach” brings you “Empowering Talk Radio!”
- Experiences embarrassment about their possessions
- Feels uncomfortable when others see their hoard
- Have clutter that takes up livable space
- Feels sad after acquiring additional items
- Feels ashamed that they have added to their hoard
- Are often in debt due to their hoarding
- Have anxiety over discarding or parting with possessionsOften experience marital or family discord over the hoarding
What are the top 8 Items people usually hoard?
3. Paper and Plastic Bags
4. Cardboard Boxes
6. Household Supplies
What are common items people collect?
1. Sports cards
Click HERE to anonymously send Joan your question!
Newly Available for Purchase: