6 Rules For Dating Multiple Women
Joan Jerkovich - September 23, 2015 8:55 pm
“Danny-Boy” bragged about having 5 or 6 women at his “beck and call” to come over to his place for sex. They showed up on a “rotation” through his bedroom.
So how did he juggle “dating” (if that’s what you want to call it) 5 or 6 women at once?
Here are Danny-Boy’s 6 Rules for dating multiple women at once.
1. Once you start having sex; don’t call, or text, or message them, more than once a week. Texting too often is what boyfriends do.
2. Be honest with her. If she asks you if you’re seeing (or having sex with) anyone else, be truthful. But, be sure to let her know she’s your favorite, best, or #1 gal pal…to keep her snared into the bedroom rotation.
3. Let her be your time to unwind. Don’t pressure yourself with planning “dates”. Dates are for boyfriends. But, do spend a little time outside the bedroom so that you don’t get dropped.
4. AVOID meeting her parents. DON’T get close with her family.
5. Don’t give up seeing (having sex with) other women just because she wants you to.
6. Try to look after her feelings. *Try to not break her heart.
*…Aw…Gee…that Danny-Boy’s such a nice guy!
Listen to what “Danny-Boy” had to say about breaking hearts when dating multiple women at once. Did his heart ever get broken? Listen for his real name…in case you want to send him hate mail…or want to add your name to his “rotation” list!
Listen to The Joan Jerkovich Show this weekend where Jim says that his 3 girlfriends bring different things to the relationship. One gives more emotionally, the other gives more intellectually. Then there’s the girlfriend that he’s more physically attracted to. How does Jim juggle dating 3 women at once? Listen to find out if Jim is sleeping with all his girlfriends, and to see if they know about each other?
Click HERE to anonymously send Joan your question!
Newly Available for Purchase: